+ Reply to Thread

Default 70-680 and 70-685 Study Notes

Since I've made use of notes shared by others on this forum, I figured I'd pay it forward by uploading mine for public consumption.

I passed the 70-680 a few weeks ago, and I am scheduled to take my 70-685 tomorrow morning. The notes aren't perfect by any means and probably have some oddities mixed in that only make sense to me, but I think someone out there will be able to glean something useful from them.

MCITP70-680ExamNotes.pdf

MCITP70-685ExamNotes.pdf

Note: The first six pages of the 70-680 notes are a little weak, but pages 6-27 are much more thorough.
    Last edited by ScOULaris; 03-22-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HDI:SCA, MTA:OS, MCTS:7
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP, Security+, MCTS (70-640)
    Thanks a lot, man! I just started studying for the 70-680. Hoping to have it knocked out in the next month or 2. Did you study long?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    Hey buddy. Thanks for the notes. Did you pass?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

I passed the 70-680 on my second attempt, and I am currently preparing for my second attempt at the 70-685.

A word of warning: I found the 70-685 to be a harder test than the 70-680, despite how the consensus around here might seem. Don't sleep on it. It's a killer.

I was close on my first try (625, needed a 700), so I'm hopeful that I'll nail it on my second try like I did with the 680.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member
    How did you upload your exam notes in PDF? I tried to do it in a post and its not an allowed file type. I want to upload my own notes for people to use.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+,Proj+,CCNAS,70-680
    Can alternatively download MDT (MS Deployment Toolkit)
    * It’s hella robust and complicated

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    B.S. in Information Technology, A.A.S. in Electronics and Computer Technology, MCITP 7, MCSA 8.1, A+, P+, N+, S+, and a ton of CIW' s
    Quote Originally Posted by ScOULaris View Post
    I passed the 70-680 on my second attempt, and I am currently preparing for my second attempt at the 70-685.

A word of warning: I found the 70-685 to be a harder test than the 70-680, despite how the consensus around here might seem. Don't sleep on it. It's a killer.

I was close on my first try (625, needed a 700), so I'm hopeful that I'll nail it on my second try like I did with the 680.
    Thanks for the notes. I am two years removed from taking my 70-680. And plan on sitting the 70-685 here within the next few months. So your notes will come in helpful. Let us know how you do on the re-take of the 70-685.

Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    Thank for having your Notes.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks