+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HDI:SCA, MTA:OS, MCTS:7

Default WSIM and Pass# settings

Curious if anyone had any questions on their 70-680 regarding WSIM answer files and PASS# settings. I don't really understand what they mean (the difference between pass 1 and pass 2 for example) and cannot find a logical document about them. MS glosses over them in what I found on TechNet. Any resources would be appreciated. Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISSP, HDI-SCA, ITIL V3 Foundations, A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, MCDST, CCENT, CCNA, Project+, CCNA Security, MCTS: Windows 7 Config, CEH, CHFI
    I bombed the test twice, and I felt both times I had questions that weren't remotely covered in the study material I had
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Configuration passes

(the difference between pass 1 and pass 2 for example) and cannot find a logical document about them. MS glosses over them in

Did you see this?

How Configuration Passes Work
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCTIP/MCSA: Win7 Desktop, MCITP: Server 2008 R2 Virtualization Administrator, 70-681 (Win7 Deployment), CCNA, EMC Storage Associate, A+, Network+
    Assuming you have installed Windows AIK, there is a whole lot of documentation that is part of the installation. Best documentation there is, in my opinion. I can't tell you the name of the folder it is loaded into, but the documentation's home page is is added to the Start menu as a shortcut. (I've removed it and am now reading the ADK -- the AIK's successor product for Windows 8.)

Here is a TechNet link for the AIK.

Enjoy your
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HDI:SCA, MTA:OS, MCTS:7
    I will take a look at those two documents. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks