+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    MCSE: SI, MCITP: EA, MCITP: EDA, MCITP: VA, MCSA: Srv 2012, MCSA: Srv 2008, MCSA: Win 8, MCSA: Win 7, MCTS (x6), CCENT, A+, Srv+, N+, Sec+, Stor+, P+
    Sorry Chris, I no longer have these notes. I hung onto them for a few months but have since moved onto more advanced certs and had no need to hang on to them.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)
    Completed: LYT2, TFT2, JIT2, MCT2, LZT2, SJT2 (17 CU's)
    Required: FXT2, MAT2, MBT2, C391, C392 (13 CU's)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+ - MCDST - Network+
    Cool, question though. After getting the MCITP, which direction did you go next?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE: SI, MCITP: EA, MCITP: EDA, MCITP: VA, MCSA: Srv 2012, MCSA: Srv 2008, MCSA: Win 8, MCSA: Win 7, MCTS (x6), CCENT, A+, Srv+, N+, Sec+, Stor+, P+
    After obtaining MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator and MCSA: Windows 7, I obtained MCITP: Enterprise Administrator and MCSA: Server 2008.

Next, I will be working toward MCSE: Server Infrastructure and MCSE: Desktop Infrastructure. After that, the MCSE on Exchange 2013.
    WGU Progress: Master of Science - Information Technology Management (Start Date: February 1, 2015)

Bachelor of Science - Information Technology Network Design & Management (WGU - Completed August 2014)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    Comptia A+, MTA OS Fundamentals, MCTS Configuring Windows 7
    I would really like to see those notes too. Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+ - MCDST - Network+
    Cool yeah I am going to go the MCSE Desktop route as well. After that I will get my CCNA and CCDA. I am going back to school to get my BA in Comp Science then move on to Network Engineering. In a few years I want to be focused more on the programming/Dev side of Network infrastructure. What is your end game, if you have one?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Eventually focus on virtualization certs. MCSE: Private Cloud for Hyper-V, VMware VCP-DCV and beyond, and maybe even Citrix. Would also like to learn Linux someday. Also want to be strong in Exchange, and maybe Lync and even Sharepoint. Lot's of things to learn.

Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    ITIL v3, MCSE, MCSA, Network + and A+
    Does anyone have srabiee's 70-686 exam study notes that they can post somewhere that I can pick them up?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    MSISA, CISSP, ECES, CHFI, CNDA, CEH, MCSA: Win7, MCITP:EA, Security+, MCTS, MCPS(x3), SAIC SAST Level 3

Post Any chance these notes are out there somewhere?

This is an old thread, but I'm also hoping those 70-686 notes are out there somewhere. Please share if anyone has them.
    Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Original link has been reactivated. Also, here is a permanent link to the notes, in case the original link goes down again:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62...ew?usp=sharing

Hope these help you guys.

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CEH, CHFI, A+, N+, S+, MCTS 70-680, P+ and a bunch of CIW certs
    Quote Originally Posted by srabiee View Post
    Original link has been reactivated. Also, here is a permanent link to the notes, in case the original link goes down again:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B62...ew?usp=sharing

Hope these help you guys.
    You are beyond awesome!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member

Certifications
    Net+; MCP/MCTS
    Yes..yes! You are awesome....here it is 4 years later, and these notes are still here!!! Thank the Lord for his goodness and grace, cause I really needed this!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks