+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 70-681

Certifications
    BAA: Network Administration | AAS: IT | MCSA: Server 2012, Office 365, Win 7, Win 8 | MCITP: EDST, EDA | CCNA | CompTIA CompTIA A+, N+ P+, S+

Default 70-681

Anybody think this exam is worth it? It was listed as a suggestion on the original contract with my employer, but not sure it is worth my time. I already have the 680, 685, and 686...
    Goals for 2017: MCSE : Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (Q1); MCS: Server Virtualization (Q2); MCSA : Server 2016 (Q3 2017)
    Additional Goals: MCSE : Messaging
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+, MCTS
    Claymoore has a really good page for this exam and the requirements. It looks like it goes over a fair bit of stuff that the other three exams have not covered such as Volume Activation and Office 2010 Group Policies. Here is the link for the forum post. Take a look at the exam objectives and see if what in there you would like to know, if you already are familiar with the material posted in the objectives then it might be a good idea to get the cert since if you know the material it should be a lot easier to grab yet another cert.

As always, take an inventory of what you need to know and what certs would go well with that.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    I thought it expired...
    But yeah when I sat it, it was very birds eye view.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCTIP/MCSA: Win7 Desktop, MCITP: Server 2008 R2 Virtualization Administrator, 70-681 (Win7 Deployment), CCNA, EMC Storage Associate, A+, Network+
    I recall the 70-681 ... the challenge was in the Office Installation subject matter. Much of the Windows material was already known to me.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    I thought the Office part was the easier part lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks