+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failed 70-680

Certifications
    CCENT

Default Failed 70-680

Just back from the test centre after failing my 70-680, with a score of 427. This was my second crack at the exam, although my first attempt back in November ended before it began as the exam wouldn't launch on the PC I was seated at. No technical issues this time around, and I spent this morning watching the Professor Messer videos for the areas I thought I was weak in. There was hardly anything on some areas and what seemed like a disproportionately large amount of questions in some of the more vague areas. One of the "drag and drop" questions was a real dog's dinner as well. Bottom line is, I know now what to expect and as soon as Prometric's site updates I am using my second shot to re-schedule this so I can pass it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CISSP, CASP, CCNA R/S, CCNA Security, MCTS
    That's the spirit! I failed my first crack at 70-642 and almost failed the second shot too, but I made it just barely. You'll get it next time!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA: Windows 7, MCITP: EDA7, MCTS: Windows 7 - Config, VCA-DCV, VCA-WM, VCA-Cloud, SCP, A+, Network+, Google Apps QI
    Sounds like you are among a lot of other peeps that failed their first attempt at this exam. Keep studying and you will pass! No worries!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A lot
    Lol, I failed my second time today. I'm going for my 3rd shot at the end of the month.

I will not give up! I will get this certification and 70-686/5 under my belt!
    Kindly doing the needful
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MBA | CISSP | PMP | PMI-ACP | CISM | GMON | GCIH | Sec+ | MCITP: SA | MCSA Win 7 | CCNA
    It is definitely a tough one, luckily I knocked these out a while back but I wouldn't want to do them again. Best of luck to you, you will get it just keep trying!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    I also failed 70-680 first time around, She's a toughie but you'll get there! Various posts on this site have mentioned that this is one of the tougher exams but keep plugging away, it's not impossible!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks