+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, Project +, CCNA R&S, CCNA Voice, CCNA Video, CCNA Collaboration, MCP

Default Assistance with 70-688 taking Saturday

So I have gotten through the bulk of my studying and now I'm just fine tuning key concepts.

Could any of you provide insight on any topics I should really know before going into the exam?

The threads about File History really helped me pass the 70-687 as I was able to prepare myself prior to the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    CCNA, A+,S+ ,70-687
    What materials have you been using to study? I am taking this exam in 3 weeks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, Project +, CCNA R&S, CCNA Voice, CCNA Video, CCNA Collaboration, MCP
    CBT Nuggets, Pluralsight, transcender labs & practice labs. Also have a few VM's set up.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CCNA, A+,S+ ,70-687
    I am using all of those along with the 70-688 book by Jodi Ballew. I have almost finished it. It seems to be really heavy on the Intune as well as other more server centered topics. I am going to set my focus on those technologies for my exam as the rest of the material covered seems to be overlap from 70-687. Good luck tomorrow. Let us know how you do!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    ITIL Foundation v3 2011, Prince 2 Foundation. 70-687 & 70-688
    You have it covered with the material you are studying from, just make sure you know it inside out and you will sail through the exam!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks