The FREE TechExams.net IP Subnet Calculator is a very easy to use tool for calculating, printing and saving, IP subnets.
Version 1.0 supports the following features:
- Calculate prefix, mask, subnets and hosts based on IP address and any of the former
- Display class, network, broadcast, first host and last host for current IP address
- Calculate list with network and broadcast addresses and valid host ranges for all subnets
- Save list of all subnets to TAB delimited text file
- Print list of all subnets in network
- Recognizes Private addresses
- Recognizes APIPA addresses
- Recognizes Loopback addresses
- Recognizes Supernets
- Always on top 'pushpin'
- Show binary results
Any Windows computer with the .NET 2.0 Framework
If you have questions or comments about our IP Subnet Calculator please post them here.